Reminds me of the days when beer cans and bottles had to be opened
using a tool vs. a "quick-release" of some kind. Personally, I like
using a nice heavy opener on a frosty bottle now and then. If the same
tool can tighten a hub nut, or take off a pedal, or firm up a crank
bolt - all the better.

http://www.parktool.com/product/single-speed-spanner-ss-15