Not that I'm anti-Ti or anything, but after using a bunch of Ti-
spindled square-tapered BB, including the White Industries version, I
would recommend against them unless you're trying to break some sort
of weight record (and clearly with Phil Wood hubs, you're not).  Ti-
spindled square-tapered BBs are very flexy even at my size and weight
(5'10", 140+lb then) so I hate to think how much more flexy it will be
for someone who rides a 58cm frame.  The upside of a steel spindle,
apart from being nicely stiffer, is that it's cheaper.

Tubes?  I would go for Schwalbe's.  They're of noticeably higher
quality (more uniform and with nice reinforcements) and seem to hold
pressure longer.