Perhaps foolishly I built my two R iv Roads with Phil ti bbs. I asked Phil if
they will stand up to 170 lb pushing a 70 or 75" gear up steep hills. The man
who replied said that they are used by track sprinters and will easily stand up
to my paltry efforts -- he put it more politely than that. In any event, one
now has well over 10,000 miles on it, the second almost 7,000, and no problems
so far. FWIW, I can't feel more flex on them than on my steel Phil or for that
matter the 110 or so Isis on the Monocog I used to own, tho' I am not claiming
the latter AREN'T stiffer.

Sent from my iPhone