Patrick -
Thanks for the heads up about the front loading - I hadn't considered
that and am not married to a front bag. I'll consider a large saddle
bag. I'm starting with the Alba bar 'cuz I have one here, and will try
a Mustache and then drop if needed. I am also considering the S-A 3XS
(fixed) and will post when I've got and ridden either one. So many
excellent choices! Suggestions welcome - new to this stuff, really.