Just wondering what peole's experiences are with the Trangia cook kits
that Rivendell sells. They seem pretty cool. I've been using a pretty
compact Snow Peak stove for the past two years for boiling water but
am thinking that I might be more adventurous with my meals on bike
camping trips. I haven't even begun looking a receipes with the kits
yet but I'm sure there are tons on the interweb. If anyone on this
list has experience with the cook kits I'd be curious to hear about
them.

--mike