Hey Mike,

I highly recommend them!  I was a longtime MSR Whisperlite user until
trying one of the Trangia West Wind stoves on my Baja tour a few years
ago.  That experience hooked me on the Trangias, and I've been happily
using the Trangia cookset available thru RBW (the smaller 27-7, I
think) for the last couple of years.  Some of the things I like about
it: always works (doesn't clog), no soot, spilled fuel evaporates
quickly and doesn't stink, adjustable flame, super quiet, sturdy, no
pressurized anything, nothing really to break or fail, nicely
integrated kit, denatured alcohol is available everywhere, and it
cooks great.  The hard anodized pots are holding up just fine.  I
don't miss my white gas stove at all.

-Jay B.