I find that a very tough choice myself. Why not both? :-)

Really I dont think you can go wrong with either. That Hunq sure is pretty,
stunningly so. The Atlantis is the bike that drew me to Rivendell in the
first place. It was my original Riv dream bike. If I did not already have a
capable Touring bike it is probably what I would have gotten, but since i
did I went in a different direction and bought a Hilsen.

I recently saw a set of pictures on the Yves Gomez facebook page of a
Hunqapillar that went on display at some bike related art thing, and it
truly is a work of art. Possibly the most beautiful bike I have ever seen.