Thanks everyone!  Just what I wanted: some good old opinions.  I love
the color too.  By the way, I'd be looking at the 54 as I am 5'9" and
so the 26in wheels are out of the mix.

I think the Hunk is the one for me.  The Sam looks nice too but the
stoutness of the Hunk really appeals to me.  But I'll try a bunch when
I am out there.

Now I just have to go through the agonizing process of convincing
myself and my wife that I need it in addition to my Terraferma!  That
said, it does seem to me like a great combo: a speedy 650B that's
comfortable all day and can handle dirt and stout touring do-
everything-else bike.  I don't have other biking needs/interests.

Thanks again.

Christianc