Here's a crank, made in america, (White Ind) with 130, 110, or 104 spiders
and crank lengths from 150 to 200 mm, with a very low Q.

http://www.davincitandems.com/comp.html

I have them on my Ebisu All Purpose and Bilenkey Tandem.  Great looking and
performing cranks for less money than the $400 suggested here.

The american machining industry has been the best in the world for a long
time and is still capable of producing world class products.  After 40 years
of buying the best of European & Japanese components I have come to the
conclusion that Paul's brakes, Phil Wood & White hubs, White cranks and
Chris King HS are better than anything ever produced overseas.

Rene Herse was a genius, but I'm going to pass on these cranks.