It is, and it's a modest up-charge.
I shortened the top tube on my new 650b by a cm, but I think it was
actually unnecessary now that I have the bike.  This just confirms
that I don't need custom sizing.

All this said, Riv sets the bar very high in terms of getting the
details right every time, and Riv paint is second to none in
appearance and durability.  (Boulder paint is fine, nothing special).