Hmm... what pads do you get? I was disappointed in the Tektros and put
the stock Shimano cheapies back on the rear. I got Yokozuna pads from
Rivendell, but they were really long and seemed to have a shallower
mounting groove than was safe with the Tektros. It didn't look like I
could use them: http://bit.ly/yoko-pads
I am interested in tuning the Tektros - lowering the straddle,
upgrading the pads, etc.

Philip

 Philip Williamson
www.biketinker.com