I just started Hennessey camping this season and only made it out a few
times with mine.  All told, I've done probably a half dozen nights in it.

The comments about your underside being cool are true.  The first time I
went out in it, I had my Wiggy bag and vapor barrier and what I thought to
be ample sleep clothing for the weather.  I fell asleep, and woke up 40
minutes later with one cold side.  I rolled over and was thrilled to be warm
again... for about another 40 minutes.  Much of the night was like that.
 :-)  Last spring I found their winter kit on sale and I got it.  I haven't
been out in even Autumn like weather in it, but it was good in late Spring.

Good way t stealth camp, too, if you're into that sort of thing.  I was
scouting locations this past weekend and actually stumbled upon a small
pedestrian bridge over a little babbling brook and realized it would be a
piece of cake to hang the tent under it.  I'm determined to try it some day.
 :-)

Oh, and I hosted an S24O here in NC in early June.  About a dozen folks came
out, and we had 6 hammocks, 5 of them Hennessey.  :-)  Its a good way to go!

Enjoy,
Jack

--
Jack Warman