I love mine. It's light, easy to pack up, and very comfortable. What
everyone else has been saying about being a bit cool on the bottom side is
true but easy to fix - at least out here in Hawaii. I got myself a one of
those cheap silvery windshield sun screens and carry that along. They weigh
almost nothing and have a thin closed cell construction. I got the smaller
one because even though I'm over six feet tall I really only need it under
my upper body. It works great and, as I said, is very light - perfect for a
bike (you can see it folded up in my large SaddleSack in this image:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mgps-bob/4559543495/sizes/l/in/photostream/. My
Hennessy is under the yellow rain cover up front. Believe it or not even
with all that blue sky it had rained for the first half hour I was out that
day.

Aloha, Bob

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Scotty <bongos...@verizon.net> wrote:

> I just discovered the Hennessy Hammock in my internet searches for camping
> gear and I find them quite interesting as an alternative to carrying a tent.
> I was wondering if any of you have tried these and what you think of them. I
> think I want one.
>
> http://hennessyhammock.com/

Robert Harrison
rfharri...@gmail.com