I guess I should confess to being an 'imperfect' shifter.

I've got silvers on the Saluki and bar end indexers on the custom and like em
both.
Never thought about high 90% shifting accuracy. Don't really notice probably
cause I've got poor powers of shifter discrimination.

Or...I've just got wicked skillz from 20 + years of friction down tubers.

-JimD

Now I've got something to work on as I ride to work.