Yes, White products are made here, as well as the cranks they make for
daVinci.  Much of Cane Creek parts, including brake levers are fabricated
here too, or at least there web site says so.

Paul's brakes will last a life time, at least as long as you are able to
ride a Rivendell frame.  Tektros no doubt work well, but they will not have
anything like  Paul's life expectancy, or ease of setup & maintenance.
 Personally I found the Tektro hanger somewhat irritating to work with.  Not
withstanding any of that, right now, I wouldn't hesitate to buy or recommend
either of those brakes.  I would never urge anyone to but the Shimano low
profile.

Michael