I get teased from some of my fellow club members. Out of town, especially in
the Bay Area or Sonoma Co., I always get compliments. Many folks think it is
an old bike, but many will ask questions and when I tell them about
Rivendell, they are very complimentary. My 59cm Roadeo is the best bike I
have ever purchased,period. At 59, I have come to realize that there's no
time clock and I want a bike that is 1) great handling on downhills 2)
springy steel ride3) beautiful to the eye, and, 4) tougher than nails. The
Roadeo is all that and more. I have a lot of bikes and I always ride my
Roadeo on the hard and long rides. Mr. Petersen knows bikes.
Don C.