That was my downfall too.
I dropped by several years ago and test rode a Rambouillet. I struggled to make
a decision and ended up with a carbon racery bike.

But the siren call persisted and I found a used Romulus. Then the real trouble
started and I convinced myself to get a custom Riv - best bike decision I ever
made. The carbon bike sits un-ridden in the garage.

-JimD