Nice to look at - old-timey and all.

Works with a ten speed chains?  Mmmm  I wouldn't want to have to make
it work. 4mm width, must get tapered some for the teeth though.

Lets see, for $299.99 one could get a Campy alloy cross crank that was
built for ten speed systems, but has full pins and machined ramping to
aid shifting on the 46/36 rings. Made by a fairly good quality
manufacturer. But doesn't look 100 years old.

Quite light weight though - 540grams without the bolts.  Wonder how
they did that? Must be the near net forging that produces a piece with
less materials. Less machining necessary. Interesting.

Maybe they'll test them.

Phil B