Not bad, Sugino.
But Compass has you beat because its super-compact double crankset requires
two fewer spider arms and seven fewer chainring bolts!
After the Rene Herse crankset comes out in the full Chris King rainbow of
colorways including the ever popular
"Rasta<http://chrisking.com/files/images/headsets/dreadset_2009.jpg>"
combo, the crank wars will officially be over.

David G, Madison WI