Very well put, Grant.

There would be no issues if I had kept the Marathon tires I got with the
Betty, which I believe are 35s... but those red Hetres look so good on the
Betty... :-)

And of course, even though she desn't have time to ride it, my oldest
daughter wants the hammered Honjo fenders on it. Like you said... pushing
the tolerances... :-)

Yesterday I rode the Betty with the 200 Bullmoose bars and I have to say it
also felt wonderful. I cannot quite figure out why the 200s feel so
stretched out on the Hunqapillar but feel so great on the Betty. Their
geometry differences don't seem to be so great, yet they feel very
different. I'll keep those for a while and ride it like this, but if my
daughter ever rides it, she'll need the 150s back as she already felt a bit
stretched on them. Since it's obvious I love how the Betty handles with
both, it'll be fine.

I'm sad to see the Bullmoose bars on the sale... I hope it doesn't mean
they'll never be made again. Luckily I'm well stocked in those. It was a
last minute discovery, but such a delightful one!

What will I do in 2012 if all my bikes now fit perfectly? Well, I guess
I'll just have to ride them more... :-D

René