I'm curious as well because 13-34 8speed is my preferred cassette, but
I have to make it myself.  To the best of my knowledge, the only
readily available 8 speed with a 13 small cog is the 13-26.  There is
a 12-32 from I believe Sunrace, and numerous options with 11t small
cogs from Shimano, SRAM, et al.

dougP