Hey Joe,

I live on the UWS and frequent River Road to Piermont to Nyack to
Rockland, etc ... this past year, 95% of which on a Saluki. You're
right about the curb appeal of the Riv's in NYC, mine regularly gets
more compliments than a pretty dame in a short skirt. It's been a
great winter for riding and I expect to be out regularly in March.
Drop me an e-mail if you're looking to spin north.