I too ordered the book on Kindle - although admittedly I'm just a lurker (I don't own a Riv - 7 other bikes though). . . I want a Riv Betty Foy (one of the new frames). . .but just bought a Brompton (dare I say it - I travel 19 weeks a year) and am in a bike buying freeze right now. Once we go to Daylight Saving Time, I might be able to justify it as a commuter;)

The book sounds very interesting and Grant-like - and I'm all for supporting bike authors:)