This discussion is making me think that in a year or so if things settle
down, maybe should be looking at an Atlantis again.   Are times when I miss
the one I sold, although it was seriously too small for me.  At my weight
at the time, it worked. Took less effort to get on and off.  Doesn't hurt
that Jim at Hiawatha built up one for a customer recently and was able to
see that bike.

Then again, have been trying to figure out a way to justify a SimpleOne
before they are gone.

Ah spring, when bike lust is heavy in the air.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN