So, ye of multiple Riv fat tire bike knowledge: compare ye the Hunq,
the Bomb and the Atl and describe the ride differences on- and
off-road in excruciating and unmitigated detail.

I see that the Bomb takes 60s with room to spare and that the Atl don't; Hunq?

Would love to have a Riv to replace the Fargo -- wld even forgo (he
he) disk brakes -- but no g-d double tts!!

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 5:49 PM, Steve <skakid8...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Personally, I think the Hunqapillar has replaced the Atlantis as my ultimate
> goal. I don't know exactly why, maybe it's that extra bit of ruggedness +
> the Diagatube.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/32306142@N07/5043949624/in/pool-1358127@N23/
>
> I know how you feel.
>
> On Monday, March 12, 2012 12:48:32 PM UTC-7, jinxed wrote:
>>
>> Have you ever happened across a photo of a bike that makes your blood boil
>> in a good way?
>>
>> One that makes you want to build one just like it and ride it around the
>> world...for the rest of your life.
>>
>> I stumbled on this one in the flickriver and it has my Hilsen on the verge
>> of being sold off for an Atlantis.
>>
>> Hopefully this is someone here so they know I think this is one of the
>> best Rivendells I've laid eyes on.
>>
>> Rivendell Atlantis

Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM