I put a Nitto rack and a large saddlesack on the back of my Homer, and the
platrack/slickersack combo on the front.  I'm not going back, this bike
gets used mainly for commuting and errands, so surplus storage is a real
blessing.  In combination with public transportation, Homer has replaced a
car at our house and, well, cars need trunks!  Maybe i'll change it up if i
start doing longer rides, but those opportunities haven't presented
themselves yet.

Jim in Boulder