It's a very nice looking bike.  Eventually am going to build up one of my
bikes with moustache bars and see how they work.

Besides the Supremes, also look at the Marathon Duremes.  Have them on my
Sam Hillborne and they are nice.  I personally think they roll a bit nicer
than the Supremes.

And lastly, aren't gifted pumps fun.  The Zefal on my SimpleOne was a gift
from a friend.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN