Yes I have a Hobo bag that I use when I need to carry something. I
like this frame it fits me well and feels pretty solid. The handling
is real predictable....in fact I had a moment of inattention that
found me wandering towards the ditch and I caught it just in time and
the steering seemed to respond quickly but not too quickly if that
makes any sense. Just a pleasant sensible frame design....I think I'll
put quite a few miles on it.