I'm most curious about the forward "aero" position. Good to hear you like
it, Rene. A 58 Bocso bar is on it's way for my Big Dummy. Currently I have
Alba-bars on the BD and use the forward position as much as the regular
position. I want to try the Boscos to get the normal position a little
closer to me but hope to retain some sort of regular use aero/power
position. Among other things (like taking the family
camping<http://youtu.be/cQEX-sfWeXk>- if the alba-bars aren't obvious enough,
look for the bike with the
American flag... that's us. Also, a keen observer will see the wife's Betty
Foy in the video.) the BD is my grocery getter and my house is uphill from
the grocery store... i.e. coast down empty and pedal up with a load.

Assuming the Bosco works out on the BigD, the Albas will go on the Hilsen.

Andy "about to get boscoed" Schmidt