On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 2:10 PM, PATRICK MOORE <bertin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My main concerns are,

> (1) do they feel icky (that's a technical term) on your back on a hot day?

YMMV but I hated it.

> 2). Do they mold up? How do you clean them to prevent mold?

I didn't have a mold problem but the water coming out of it always
tasted foul.  Note that this was a Camelback and I've heard some of
the other bladders don't impart so much nasty taste.

> Or am I just better off putting a second bottle in my rear pocket?

Handlebar mount cages :)  I actually end up throwing extras in the
side pockets of my saddlebag since I love my handlebar bag too much to
ditch it even for the convenience of handlebar mount waterbottles.

-Ken