Sounds nice. May I suggest an option-S24O to some point in the Gorge? For
those unable to O, they could get an early start the next morning and
meet-up with the O-ers for a rambling return leg. Though, now that I've
typed it, that seems to be pushing the distance for a group ride.

In any case, keep me in the loop!

-Allan