Ha! Tell me about it. I've been flitting between Oregon and California, so I've
been missing great events in two states:
Grant is at Powell's, I'm on the road (so I missed the TdC start in Santa Rosa
the same day).
Favorite painter's show opens in Santa Rosa, I'm on the road. Grant speaking in
San Francisco and the list ride... I'm back in OR.
Peterson ride in Portland... Back in California.

 Philip

Philip Williamson
www.biketinker.com