Hello everyone,

First I would like to say thank you to everyone for the great tips and
offers. I am sorting thru everything now. In the meantime:

There is a "new" condition Romulus going for $1700 at an LBS near me.
I am not crazy about the Romulus. I like those cream headtubes the other
models have much better. But I can't be too picky.
Is 1700 fair, or too much? It was 2200, but he came down to 1700.
Is is a 105/Sugino triple, bar ends build. Tell me what'cha think.
I think I would rather hold out for a Bleriot or Rambouillet, Saluki, Road,
etc.

Michael