It's great you enjoy your commute...a little more than I'd care for, but it
sounds stunning.

I have a 1 miles commute which I do everyday, rain or shine. I head
straight to work in the morning, still dark out, but I do manage to toss in
a few miles on the way home so that I feel like I've had a bike ride.

Bob

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:19 AM, William <tapebu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's a hilly 40-mile commute from my home in El Cerrito to my offic in
> South Hayward.  I deliberately take the long way through the hills
> (Grizzly-Skyline-Redwood Road) to get more exercise, avoid more cars and
> enjoy the scenery.  It was a stunningly beautiful morning.  My A. Homer
> Hilsen rode spectacularly well.  I'm always in a far better mood in the
> office when I've ridden in.  I feel truly blessed to be the owner of such a
> fine bicycle and to have my health and fitness that allows me to enjoy it.
>  I hope some day to work less so I can ride more.  Riding my bicycle makes
> me feel good.

Robert Harrison
rfharri...@gmail.com
statrix.com