Yes, Bill... we always knew where this was heading... Hey, what say we make
this a "group-build"... Tom, you game????  I'll be out in San Francisco in
October...

Hmmm, let's see... a black and creme 2-tone paint job... new Stumpy
decals... custom stainless "S" headbadge...
Dyno hub with front and rear B&M lights...
50mm Creme Fat Franks... Black fenders with creme pinstripingn and chevrons
Brooks B17 Special... maybe etched???
killer front and rear racks...

Oh yeah...a totally pimped out dream bike...
I will go to sleep now...

Peace,
BB