NICE, Bill !!!!  VERY nice... it just beckons to be ridden... I LOVE the
way the Saturae x28 rims look... just be wary they're single-walled, and
NOT the strongest (compared to today's rims)... Case in point (and granted
I did a totally boneheaded descent down a steep flight of stairs), I
potato-chipped the front rim like it was nothing.  Enjoy, BB

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16461051@N04/4547700885/in/set-72157623574409014