Do you feel (emphasis) that there's anything wrong with your saddle setback
being so far back?  Is there any specific problem you're having while
riding?  If not, i say just stick with what works, because in this case,
it's exactly the kind of difference that you get in a rivendell vs. a
normal bike: not only higher bars but farther back saddle (achieved through
slacker seat angle, usually) to get more weight off the hands and onto the
butt.

BG fits are good but remember the whole point of them is to make you feel
better on the bike (and yes, produce more power, but i stand with others in
saying that you're going to be most efficient when you're comfortable); if
you're comfortable and efficient in a position other than the BG fit, I say
there's no reason to throw that out in favor of the BG fit.  Your
experience while riding is the empirical data.

Also, in terms of going with the longer stem (if that's what you end up
doing)....I wouldn't worry about it being "wrong" for your size.  Rules
like that are for the image conscious racer, not the un-racer.  I'm 6'3"
with long limbs and my stem on my road bike is only 100mm (raised up pretty
high, too), partially because i achieve so much reach from setback.