What is also inevitable is a protest and appeal by the UCI.  They have
protested the jurisdiction of the USADA since the case was introduced and
the judge in Dallas told the USADA they didn't have a case worthy of judge
to hear.  Oh well, it seems the races are "cleaner" now, except for Bradley
Wiggins' mouth.

Marc