The normal Nitto choices (Noodle, 176 Dream, Marks, Rando, etc.) and the
similar (in shape, not saying anything about quality) Compass/Grand Bois
and Velo Orange options are the broad range of go-to choices around here,
and a lot of people like their classic looks and roomy curves.  However,
the flip side of flat ramps and roomy curves is that these bars often have
a lot of reach and sometimes drop, so if you feel like these might stretch
you out too far with your preferred cockpit length (TT length and stem),
there's tons of good options in the short reach and drop department.  The
tradeoff is tighter "ergo" curves on the bars which may or may not jive
with your aesthetic sensibilities.

The aforementioned Salsa Bell Lap and Cowbell fit into this category, and
both feature drops which are slightly flared.  Other "short" bars include
the Salsa Pro Road, the Soma Hwy 1 (available in silver with a 26.0mm clamp
diameter), and a number of Nitto designs not sold by Rivendell.  Check out
the Soma online store, which is the retail outlet for Nitto importers Merry
Sales (any LBS with a Merry Sales account can also order most of these
bars):

http://store.somafab.com/nittoroadbars.html

If you want to try the short and shallow thing without investing in nice
new bars and can work with a 31.8mm clamp for a while, a lot of LBS's that
sell contemporary road bikes will often have a "take-off" bin of stock drop
bars from current road bikes, from when they are swapped out by customers
for a different design.  I'm running a pair of Felt-branded generic drop
bars at the moment and they've convinced me that I prefer shorter reach
bars.  Maybe i'll buy something nicer sometime soon.

I'm leaving out full-on flared drop bars like the On-One Midge, Salsa
Woodchipper, Origin8 Gary V1, Nitto RM-014 and older WTB designs, since in
my mind these are a distinct category of bars requiring a completely
different cockpit geometry from normal road drop bars to be set up
comfortably.