I was invited to join three other riders and thought I'd make a report for
a couple of two,three reasons. It is a great way to extend getting around
in the bay area by bike and public transportation and it includes the
"Planet of the Apes" route and Tunitas Creek Road. We met at the Daly City
BART station and headed towards the ocean. There we took a bunch of side
streets, beach, dirt and semi-dirt trails to get to Half Moon Bay. The end
of the day was up Tunitas Creek Road through the redwoods and a fun descent
to Redwood City where we caught Caltrain to BART and home. The ride leader
posted the route here:
http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/fullscreen/52917168/

Tony