I'm in NYC too, like Peter, but in Staten Island.  Normally I DO ride
to the polling place, just down the street, but due to a confluence of
circumstances I ended up there at the end of a driving/shopping trip
with my son (who. by the way, is a car guy...is that the curse of
parents who are cyclists?

I did ride to a restaurant for lunch yesterday, as we had no food in
the house post-Sandy.  Rode the Univega beater, as Im comfortable
locking it up just about anywhere.  Now that some concert work is
over, will have time to attend to the bikes...the Uni needs new bar/
stem combo, for example.

Joe

Didn't know it was against the law to take a pic outside a voting
center.