Oh wow, for some reason I was thinking it was a shorter stem. I'm
curious, what's your saddle height.

The wheels in my head have been spinning about maybe replacing my LHT
with a SH later next year. My LHT is a really nice bike but I've
really grown to like the looks of the two TT Hillbornes and realize
that I prefer quill stems as opposed to threadless and spacers for
getting the bars up. We'll see.

--mike