Hey Will, thanks for all the info. Glad you're enjoying your Hillborne. I'm
a 91cm PBH, 80.5 SH and 5'11.5" tall. I have a little concern about the
same being a bit long for me when running drop bars and so wondering how it
handles with a shorter stem. I'm hoping to replace my LHT with a Hillborne
a little later this year. As much as I love my LHT there are things I like
more about the  Hillborne such as the kickstand plate, centerpull brakes
and that it takes a quill stem. I have a Big Dummy and a trailer now for
handling my urban hauling needs. As much as I dream about touring and
camping and really putting the LHT to purpose, a Hillborne would probably
work just fine for my needs--3 to 4 S24Os/yr and one 7 to10 day bike tour
every other year.

After I sell a few more things I'll probably be looking for a Hillborne in
earnest, either used through this list or straight from RBWHQ.

--mike