<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WfhmKE8z9J4/ULu2O8rwJkI/AAAAAAAAAV8/I8Kye8eV7DY/s1600/DSCN0309.JPG>
While I'm here, here's my new-ish Sam. Going strong for about 2 months,
sorry this is not a drive side pic. SLX rear/Deore FD, I've since replaced
the bottle cage with a Ti one from Blackburn, threw the white Bont cage on
my wife's bike. Jandd Explorer Rack that a friend was giving away (lucky
me).

Wheels are Velocity Dyad with LX hubs. 60cm. @the Greenlake library in
Seattle.