Liesl,
Thanks for the write up.  Probably will get one.  Have such a hard time
with any hats under helmet.  A Smartwool beanie can fit or possibly another
beanie I have sitting around.  No matter what, my ear lobes end up getting
cold.  Sigh.

Being a warm rider, and having a large head makes it nearly impossible for
me to find a good compromise in winter.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN