I ride a lot of city park trails, especially with my daughter, or there's a
26-mile-round paved trail that I hit a lot just for a weekly aerobic ride
if no place else comes to mind.  We see a lot of the same lycra guys there,
and many of them are smug if not condescending about upright bikes and
baggy clothes.  They don't pass me, though.