Don't take the lack of conversation too personally. I have Asperger's
Syndrome (or whatever they're calling it these days), and discovered during
my flirtation with recumbents that riding a bike people want to talk about
can be a little unsettling if my brain isn't in the right place for
socialization. Some people just aren't built for easy small talk.

Joe Bernard
Vallejo, CA.