Speaking of biking and camping and Steep Ravine: check this photo
out:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cwmcmillen/7707743088/in/set-72157630891654458.
 I took it last summer.

The tent sites there are some of the most spectacular I've ever camped in.
 And getting a reservation in July was easy.  The cabins were all full but
only two the sites had occupants.

Happy New Year!

Christian