Challenge Eroica is a 30mm tire. I have a set waiting to be installed when
my Jack Browns wear down.

Grand Bois Cypres is a 32mm tire. Very supple and fast. Amazingly so. But
too delicate for my needs. I had problems with them..

Challenge Grifo XS is 32mm. Slight knob/pattern. No experience, but
supposed to be the same casing as the other Challenge tires (light and
supple).

Rivendell Jack Brown Green is 33.3333mm. I currently have them now and
they're great. This would be the go-to place to start IMHO.

All the above are in the general vicinity of the 32mm Pasela but should
feel much more supple. That suppleness comes at the cost of durability
though. And at least double the cost.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Steve Palincsar <palin...@his.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2013-01-21 at 16:01 -0800, justinaug...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hey folks
> > Just wondering what the general consensus is for the best combination of
> fat and supple tires for 700c. I currently have Pasela 32c on it but would
> like a bit more cush if I can get it while not going full on Schwalbe tank.
>
> The Challenge Parigi Roubaix, nominally 27mm but actually around 30, is
> more supple and provides a much cushier ride than a 32mm Pasela.

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

**
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby
can't chew it." -*Mark Twain*