If so, then a really short product run. They just came out last year. Glad
I picked up a pair, although hope they aren't as delicate as you found the
PR to be. If so, back to Jack Brown!

FYI, here are some for sale, possibly get 'em while you can:
http://www.treefortbikes.com/product/333222384290/421/Challenge-Eroica-Gravel.html?gclid=CLqs7Ieb_LQCFUjZQgodSDMAIg

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:01 AM, Steve Palincsar <palin...@his.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2013-01-21 at 21:21 -0800, cyclotourist wrote:
> > Challenge Eroica is a 30mm tire. I have a set waiting to be installed
> > when my Jack Browns wear down.
> >

> I'm not sure they're still available anymore.  I checked Challenge's web
> site and found it was no longer listed.  Given how plush the almost
> identical, but narrower, Parigi Roubaix rides, I'm sure the Eroica will
> be even more plush.  Note, however, the PR is the most flat-prone tire
> I've ever used, and since the Eroica is the same thing only wider, I'm
> pretty sure it too will be equally flat-prone.

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

**
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby
can't chew it." -*Mark Twain*